Current projects supported by the Club include:
- Counselling a Rotary Global Grant Scholar studying at a London University
- Finding candidates for a Vocational Training Team
- Finding candidates for Rotary Scholarships and Academic programmes
- Raising funds for the Rotary Foundation’s other programmes
- Supporting projects in the Rotary Foundation’s Seven Areas of Focus
The Rotary Foundation’s Number One Objective is the eradication of polio. This programme is starting to enter its final stages, and the total case count week by week and for the year to date can be found at Polio Eradication Weekly Report.
|Copyright 2022 The Rotary Club of Northwick Park.
All Registered Trademarks are acknowledged.
|Please contact our Webmaster with questions or comments.|